Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We work with all insurance that allows you to choose your dentist. These are often called PPO plans. In addition to that, we are in-network with several dental plans listed below. We accept multiple forms of payment and offer different financing options. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Hayden Dental Care Phone Number 503-968-9766 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental Premiere
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Dental DPPO
- United Health Care (UHC)
Get the smile you've always wanted!
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front and the rest over an agreed-upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- Lending Club: Options for short and longer terms, including no-interest options (https://www.lendingclub.com/patientsolutions/patients)
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.