Because of our strong commitment to our patients’ safety and comfort, we have implemented preventive procedures that meet and exceed the CDC’s recommendations as we all deal with COVID-19.
Please be patient and expect that there will be changes that you may not be used to. Here are some of the preventive procedures we have recently implemented:
- Pre-appointment screening call. We will call our patients or send a text message to ensure that you have not been sick, had a fever, gastrointestinal symptoms, sore throat, have been out of the country, or been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Only the patient will be permitted to enter the office. We ask that any person picking the patient up wait in or near their car.
- When you arrive, please call Hayden Dental Care Phone Number 503-968-9766 and we will check you in over the phone. When we are ready for you, we will greet you and take your temperature and provide hand sanitizer. We will make every attempt to keep your waiting time to a minimum.
- Room disinfection. All rooms will be thoroughly disinfected with strong antiviral and antibacterial agents before and after patient visits. All surfaces will be sprayed and wiped.
- Medical Grade Air purification. We have several air purifiers in the building that are medical grade to help clear the air of particulates.
- Personal protective equipment. All team members will wear masks and any other personal protective equipment required and this will depend on their position. For example, the team members at the front office only need to wear masks, but the clinical staff will wear masks, gloves, eye protection, face shields, head covers, and gowns.
- Team member screening. Every day was screen our team for COVID-19 symptoms and take the temperature of everyone on the team.
We are here for you!
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at Hayden Dental Care Phone Number 503-968-9766, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html