The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Tigard OR area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Hayden or Dr. Rose‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Hayden or Rose has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Hayden or Rose about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Get that perfect smile you've always wanted!
We are here to help! For more information about Clear Braces or to schedule a consultation with Drs. Hayden or Rose, please contact us today!